Pure Brass Cookware Decorative Bowl Center Piece Urli Pot Home Decor 12 Inch
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
- Urli in Cooking - Urli is a traditional cookware used in South India. They range from small to very large in size. Large brass Urulis are used in temples to prepare meals to feed a multitude of people every single day. Today, in small households, small urulis are used to prepare certain slow cooking dishes like the scrumptious Prathaman and spicy Biryani.
- Urli in Ayurveda - Apart from cooking, Urulis are used in traditional Ayurvedic treatments. Naturopathic centres and spas use large urlis to prepare their herbal potions that are used to treat various ailments. All the ingredients that go into their massage oils are boiled in Urlis and are left to remain soaked in them for several hours before the oil is strained and used for massaging.
- Urli in Modern Décor - Urlis are used as decorative objects that impart a royal glow to an otherwise simple, bland setting. Urlis are filled with water and vibrantly coloured flowers afloat on top. This makes a perfect centrepiece down the hallway, elegant, soothing and welcoming.
- Placement of Urli: - One of the most popular places to place an Urli is the entrance, since it is immediately welcoming to whoever enters your home. It also tends to give off an air of abundance and good luck to all who enter.
- Wet your brassware item with water and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Material:- Pure Brass
- Color:- Golden
- Diameter:- 31 cm
- Height:- 10 cm
- Weight:- 1200 gm
- Volume:- 4550 ml
Short content about your shipping rates or discounts.